When we first obtained this mobile home, it needed a lot of work. The walls had several holes and some parts of the flooring as well. The ceiling in the dining room had cracks and HVAC system was not working. We started by sealing the outside of the mobile home, gutting it, removing the window units and fixing the HVAC system. We also closed out some windows and reinforced the deck. After that was done, it was time to start working in hanging the drywall. After the drywall was hung, we proceeded to do the finishing and painting the inside. We moved to the outside and painted it. We also treated the yard so healthy grass could start growing.