We started out with a Mobile Home Remodeling that at the beginning was needing drywall replacement, painting, and HVAC repair. After several weeks the flooring in the master bedroom started sinking. We went underneath to figure out what was going on. It turned out one of the pipes underneath had a leak. We removed the whole flooring from the master bedroom and the closet. We repaired the leak as well as treated the wood to prevent further deterioration. After a few days, we started working in replacing several sections of wood, putting new insulation, installing new plywood and finally replacing the vinyl.